Angels

pastor b.

Dear hobbyist ,I believe that the Queen Angel fish is the most beautiful of all of the marine angels because of its coloration as a juvenile . I also enjoy watching it morph into its adult stage . Though it's an aggressive fish ,the QAF has a crown on its head which allows you to see exactly who she really is . The Queen !

redman1221

I would go with the passer angel that would be my choice, I wish that I could get one but I have sharks in my tank. I like the queen 2.

rad

Originally Posted by Pastor B.
Dear hobbyist ,I believe that the Queen Angel fish is the most beautiful of all of the marine angels because of its coloration as a juvenile . I also enjoy watching it morph into its adult stage . Though it's an aggressive fish ,the QAF has a crown on its head which allows you to see exactly who she really is . The Queen !

correct!
followed closely by the flame angel.

I really LOVE my queen angel. When she was little she had beautiful blue stripes and now she is larger and has the most amazing fin stucture. I like the colors or the emperor angel but the shape of the queen is awesome! I dont find her aggressive towards my other tanks mates including my clowns, wrasses and blenny. She is so cute and can tell you are making food from many rooms away.....

In dwarfs i like the flame

ccampbell57

The most beautiful angel would be the Clarion. The orange coloration is striking. The next would be the Goldflake for the uniqueness.
But as for my favorite, hands down the Emperor. I like the passar and the personifer a lot, but I think that the color change for the emperor as well as it's adult colors, it is hard to beat.

lesleybird

I think that the adult queen angels are number one in beauty but I did not get one for my 190 as they are said to be very agressive and territorial to other angelfish and I wanted more than one angel in my tank. My number two for looks would have to be the bluefaced angel. A close tie for number three in my book would be the majestic and the scribbled angels....I have one of each of these in my tank and their was a little agression at first but they are getting along much better now. The adult male scribbled is really a beautiful fish. Don't know if mine is a male or a female yet as it is only about 3 and a half inches and it is too early to tell. I would have gotten one of the larger angels that are the top of my most beautiful list but they get to 16 or 18 inches and when they get up over 8 to 10 inches they could not swim through all the spaces between my live rock. The majestic and the scribbled are about 10 inches fully grown and are very beautiful in their own right. These two are also reported to be a little less agressive than the other large angels. Lesley

mikedog

Though most people don't have good luck with them my favorite angel is the Potters Angel. Mine has beautiful coloring, and has a great personality. If I had a big enough tank though, I would love to have an adult Blueface.

Originally Posted by redman1221
I would go with the passer angel that would be my choice, I wish that I could get one but I have sharks in my tank. I like the queen 2.
If you dont mind....what is a Passer angel? I['ve never heard of it

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by Princess8077
If you dont mind....what is a Passer angel? I['ve never heard of it
Holacanthus passer...Also known as the King Angel. Possibly the hardiest angel there is, also possibly the most aggressive....I have seen this fish back down an adult Clown Trigger.

seamandrew

I've never heard of some of these and some are really beautiful!
I'm a huge fan of the flame angel and the Eibli angel, but one of the most beautiful angel's I've ever seen is the Blue-Ringed Angelfish (aka Annularis).