Angels4sale

goldenboy

I'm interested in selling or trading two small angles. One majestic that's less then 4" in size. He's developed a taste for sps'. Also a bi-color that is also less then 4". Both eat very well and are very healthy. I feed them formula 2 flake and a mix of blood worms and mysis mixed w/zoe. I paid $75 for the majestic and $30 for the bi-color. So please only serious offers only.

goldenboy

not crazy about shipping, I've never done it before. I've gotten plenty of orders online and its always worked so I guess I'll try at buyer's expense. I would prefer local pickup. Or I'd meet halfway maybe...

scottwol27

Michael stern where are you located in NY....are you looking to get rid of anything??? I'm loook for a atnic light or anything for my 20 gal long tanks...its a reef.. thnaks

goldenboy

I don't know how much $$ I'm looking for. Just the B/O available. I have to get rid of them as I am closing up a 120g tank and moving everything to a 240 reef. Soon I'll sell the tank setup too.

Where are you in PA? What zip? I can check UPS ground shipping if you like. If we can arrange the shipping, I'd pay $60 for the pair.

goldenboy

$60 sounds fair enough. You're getting a heck of a deal. These fish are beautiful and if I wasn't going to a reef I certainly wouldn't get rid of them. They obviously won't need qt and they eat well. zip is 19510. Are you sure you want to ship ground? I won't gurantee live arival... Add a couple bucks for shipping and I'll throw in a heat pack.

tomisfast

If things fall through with shipping to Michael, I will take them for $60. I live in Pennsburg PA. I could come pick them up or maybe you could meet me halfway. Not that far away.
Thanks,
Tom

goldenboy

Originally posted by tomisfast
If things fall through with shipping to Michael, I will take them for $60. I live in Pennsburg PA. I could come pick them up or maybe you could meet me halfway. Not that far away.
Thanks,
Tom

I'll keep you in mind, but I'm not sure that I should ever sell to someone who sniped me on ----:D ....