animals for sale or trade

kathy18

I breed sugargliders and bengal cats so I can sell or trade these:
i have too many breeding pairs of gliders so I want to get rid of 1 pair. they are approx. 2 1/2 years old and are proven breeders. they all have babies approx. 3-4 per yr.
i have 1 bengal kitten left born on 6-30-02. very beautiful.
and i have 2 baby sugargliders left and will have 2 more in about 1 month
value of these are:
proven pair of gliders $200
bengal kitten $300
baby gliders $150

kathy18

ummm..... are you sure your bengal is an f1? because from my understanding and years of breeding and experience, a bengal cat is not considered a bengal cat until the 4th generation. an f1 is the 1st generation of a cross of the asian leopard and a domestic cat and an f1 is a very wild animal that cannot be kept as a pet 2nd generation is an f2, 3rd generation is an f3, and then 4th generation is an f4 which is not called an f4 anymore and is now officially (by rules of TICA) called a bengal.
i once met a guy trying to sell bengals as f1, f2, f3, and after reading about it and speaking to TICA realized he was just full of crap and that way he gets more money by making people think they are first generation.
anyways my cats are bengals, no f1 or f2 or f3, i will have a pic of her up soon. she is incredibly beautiful.

reefsoe

Ummm yes he is an F1, matter of fact he was born steril. I am a keeper of exotics so yes he is kind of wild but he get along well with my first gen pixie bob also.

pbega

Send me info on what you want. I have a 90 AGA with pickled oak stand and canopy. Actualluy the whole setup. Let me know if this might be of interest to you.

kathy18

REEFSOE: I know you were just acting as a third party saying how nice bengals really are and i thank you for that. I was just wondering about your f1. i can almost GUARANTEE it is not an f1. maybe an f2 or f3. those are sometimes sterile too. an f1 would be waaaayyy bigger. double the size of yours. do you have papers on him? if so all you have to do is call TICA and they will tell you exactly what it is. But either way its a very nice cat.
And about the tank what exactly do you have?