Another 29g Biocube Noob Diary...

i wouldn't get a diamond goby honestly. this is why i love my lfs.. they advised me not to get one with my 24. they said they need at least a 30 and that would be questionable because they get rather large and can stress themselves to death.

hmmm... my lfs has one on display in a 29g bc. its in there with 2 seahorses, but it has a dsb and the goby has like 5 caves made, he seems happy. but i was also pondering on a pistol/goby pair but not sure if they will be ok with my 2 current skunk cleaners... ???

i ended up with a koralia nano, not a k1, so im going to get another one. as you can see just a few days without enough flow and algae will start growing. i just got the nano in the yesterday, and hope to get another this week.

i was watching the tank today and saw a worm going across a rock. it wasnt a bristleworm, it looked like it had legs and walked like a centipede. it was pretty fast, so i went to grab the camera, came back and it was gone. bout 30 seconds later i saw it on the glass, so i snapped a quick pic and it disappeared into the sandbed. it was really small, like .5"-.75". any ideas on what it is?

thanks for all the compliment guys!
... but its been a month now that the tank has been up and running so i figured id post a few more pics. let me know what you guys think...
FTS:

my hammer coral has 3 little... buds on it already:

my frogspawn already split:

zoas and gsp are doing good and growing daily:

heres my homies, i like this pic:

heres the tank under the 36 watt factory actinic:

heres the tank under a 1 watt led, the led creates a shimmer effect which throws off the focus, but you get the idea, this 1 watt is almost as bright as 36 watt pc:

and the corals glow like crazy under the led(again, sorry about focus):

thank you, thank you

i change the tank around daily. i took all of those pics today but if you look, 1 coral moved and 2 powerheads moved during that 10 mins "photo shoot". its been alittle journey already. i started getting some algae a few weeks back, so i got my fish off the flakes they have been eating since day one. i also ran a bag of kent phosphate remover and a bag of chemi pure elite. and i added the koralia 1 like 3 days ago. i was getting some yuck yuck on the sand. but the tank is getting cleaner by the day. i was messing with the tank today and saw one of my clowns... have a bowel movement. it appeared to still be in pellet form, so i decided to go to the fish store. i ended up buying some formula 2 frozen food, which ive never fed them. wasnt sure how theyd react. but once it hit the water, they went ape $#!+, and ate like pigs
i also ended up getting some b-ionic 2 part supplement. ive never messed with calcium before, just very frequent water changes using oceanic salt. but i want to dose some of this and see how the tank does with alittle more calcium. but ill keep you guys updated on how it goes. and all input is greatly appreciated guys!