Another 9-11???

my way

What i don't get is, I was watching TV when they cut in with the news about it. There was'nt a plane or wreckage of one on the ground and no sign of it in the building. where did it go?

lovethesea

a friend of mine lives in Manhattan. There was wreckage on the ground as well as.....she heard...... two bodies. They were cleared for "circling the lady"
which was a normal exercise to fly around the STatue of Liberty (not close, but down the river and around) After that was when they crashed.
It will probably take awhile to figure this one out. She aslo said the reports that were the apts. that were hit were vacant. (lucky for them)

oceanists

Please pray for Cory Lidle and his family ... He left behind a wife and a six year old boy....
This isnt about sports or the Yankees
This is about a man who lost his life on his way home to see his loved ones.
Hours before the crash he called his agent and told him Im getting ready to get on my plane and go home.
So Sad.
You are in my prayers.

yimmy

I'm trying to get my pilots license and this is my theory, as well as many other pilots theories. There are two types of flying VFR (visual flight rules) and IFR (insturment flight rules) IFR means you can soully fly by being dependent on your insturments. He didn't have his IFR rating and was flying around and the weather got foggy and he wasn't able to get IFR clearance because he didn't have his rating. Thats MHO, they said he was site seeing and flying at 1000ft which is pretty low and maybe he accidentaly pitched the plane down, I'm not sure but RIP...and prayers to the family

lovethesea

he was flying at below 1000ft.......regulated by the tight airspace rules around NYC. The flight instuctor would have been at the controls if the weather needed to be navigated. The parachute was not used either as it would have been usless at that altitude.
He was only on a pleasure flight......not intending to fly all the way home to Cali.