Another DFW tank 200+gallons

dockery07

Well I am going to try to sell the set up, if not then I will break it appart but I really dont want to ship.
200 gallon tank (210) oceanic
stand
hood
2- 250 watt MH lights
1- ice cap 660
2- mag 18's
1/3 HP power cooler
55 gallon sump
400lbs of live rock
I will get a list of corals there are about 100+
Naso tang
3 green chromis
I am asking local people to come by and take a look. I have a fish list and I am going to have everyone come out the same day to pick up their items; they can be paid for at that time.
I would like 3500 for the entire set up. We're moving to Wisconson so it will be kind of hard for me to take both tank
I will also have
1- porc puffer
1- snowflake eel
1- fox face
1- trigger hummahumma
1- marnie beta
and I am sure I am forgetting some
These are in my 300 gallon tank it is making the trip.
Thanks

dockery07

Hey Michael;
I would prefer not to ship with it being the middle of winter. I would just worry way too much. You should just make a day trip to DFW and use your carry on. :D

redcoat94

Dock,
Are you breaking up? I might be interested in the lights, naso and maybe the hood (depending on dimensions and color). I am in Dallas so let me know and I can come by. Actually I was supposed to have done so a while ago, but neither of us were in a huge hurry. Thanks
Philip

dockery07

I am going to break the tank up. Send me an email and we can figure out a time. The live stock has to go first. I figured one Saturday I would just have everyone come out who is picking something up.
dockery07@gmail.com

dockery07

Sure I am not taking anything out of the tank until the 23rd; I have family coming for a party on the 22nd and I really dont want the tank to be goofy looking.