Another ID please

sandiegan

I bought some liverock off of another reefer and there were a few (lotta) extras on it. If anyone could give me as much info as possible on any of these, including lighting requirements, and what it eats (zooxanthella, filter feeds, spot feeding). Thanks a lot everyone!
A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

T

thomas712

I tried to access those but I basically came up with a blank page. Anyone else?
Thomas

misty7850

I tried to access them also and it showed the tripod logo on the upper left corner, but that was basically it

jgterrywv

If I click on the link, I can't see the pictures. If I cut and paste the link into the browser the pictures appear.

T

thomas712

A-D are button polyps, I really don't do or feed anything to mine, sometimes they do catch some larger food or even a flake or two.
E. -- Clove polyps, nothing special to do there either.
F. Looks like a green ricordia
G. Just a shroom, nothing to do with them either.
Thomas

promisetbg

I was able to see your links just fine,bigger pictures.And A{in your original post,F after you posted the pics} is no ricordia{sorry Thomas}..it looks more like some type of anemone to me.

T

tuningvis

Originally posted by promisetbg
I was able to see your links just fine,bigger pictures.And A{in your original post,F after you posted the pics} is no ricordia{sorry Thomas}..it looks more like some type of anemone to me.

:nope:
it's a ric