Another Pointless Aquarium Thread

crabsrkewl

Alright this is gonna sound like a dumb question but here it is. What the hell killed casper the friendly ghost? Why did he die so young? Just something I always wondered. hehehe

scsinet

Wasn't it Ray Stanz, Egon Spengler, and Peter Venkmann? I heard they have a business as paranormal invesigators and eliminators. I can't remember the name of the company though.
They helped my friend Dana after she was turned into a dog by Zoul and Gozer the Gozarian.

dogstar

Originally Posted by crabsrkewl
What the hell killed casper the friendly ghost?
Caspers dead !!

I did not know ghost could die....

alix2.0

Originally Posted by SCSInet
Wasn't it Ray Stanz, Egon Spengler, and Peter Venkmann? I heard they have a business as paranormal invesigators and eliminators. I can't remember the name of the company though.
They helped my friend Dana after she was turned into a dog by Zoul and Gozer the Gozarian.
exactly.

crabsrkewl

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Caspers dead !!

I did not know ghost could die....

No but if he's a ghost he had to die somehow that's what im wondering. What killed him as a human I guess is better.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by crabsrkewl
No but if he's a ghost he had to die somehow that's what im wondering. What killed him as a human I guess is better.
stewie griffin.

dogstar

From Wikipedea...1945, Early Casper cartoons seemed to suggest this, ( he did die as a child ) as they portrayed him "living" beside a gravestone.
In the 1960s and 1970s, the stock answer provided by Harvey Comics in response to those wondering how Casper died was that he was a ghost simply because his parents were already ghosts when they were married.
The 1995 feature film Casper, Casper's story is that he was left out to play in the snow and forgotten by his father, dying of pneumonia.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by Dogstar
From Wikipedea...1945, Early Casper cartoons seemed to suggest this, ( he did die as a child ) as they portrayed him "living" beside a gravestone.
In the 1960s and 1970s, the stock answer provided by Harvey Comics in response to those wondering how Casper died was that he was a ghost simply because his parents were already ghosts when they were married.
The 1995 feature film Casper, Casper's story is that he was left out to play in the snow and forgotten by his father, dying of pneumonia.
wait, his father was dying of pneumonia? or casper was because his father forgot him?

mie

That is so sad.

stdreb27

Doesn't anyone remember stewie throwing a ball infront of a car his little friend casper ran infront of it and got hit?
but I'd always wondered that too.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by alix2.0
stewie griffin.
Really? Cuz I heard Chuck Norris eats ghosts for dinner. Nobody's ever lived to find out though.