Antbody Have Nice Corals In Philadelphia

sin5704

Does anybody have nice corals in the philadelphia area...can some one tell me of a good saltwater fish store in the philadelphia area that have's a littile of everything...fish,invert,corals,etc...

lion_crazz

There are a bunch of fish stores in the Philadelphia area. I get all of my stuff from The Hidden Reef in Levittown. Cheapest prices and excellent livestock as well.

troy989

lol i should ask if theres anyone in md do u have any nice corals if you do i would come to phili i dont though lol

jrse7en

I go to Captain Nemo's in East Norriton. It's near Conshohocken. They have a decent selection and alot of frags imo, not a whole lot to choose from as far as equipment however.

sin5704

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
http:///forum/post/3158655
There are a bunch of fish stores in the Philadelphia area. I get all of my stuff from The Hidden Reef in Levittown. Cheapest prices and excellent livestock as well.
i been to the hidden reef befor it burned down i have not been to the new one yet...do you know of anyone that might be pming if you know what i mean on this site

davmul

I like East Cost Aquatics in Delaware County. It is located 3 mins off I-95 just south of the airport (prospect park). They always have something a little out of the ordinary.