anthia had a bad day

wablondie98664

this afternoon i was sitting at my computer about 10 feet away from my tank. all of a sudden i heard a funny noise from the tank, i looked over and all my fish were hiding. i looked under the stand, behind the tank and couldn't figure out what the noise was. . then about 2 minutes afterwards my husband asked if i would take the filter pad out of the overflow while i was up and i happened to look over to the glass covering the top middle section of my tank and saw one of our female anthia's laying there:eek: i quickly picked her up and dipped her in the water and she was still alive so i let her go. she's been hiding for a few hors now and is starting to venture out a little.... i hope she pulls through:nervous:

wablondie98664

thanks all. yeah i am glad i was able to find her in time. i think she is going to be fine, she was swimming around normally just before lights went out. that pic is before the incident. right now her tail fin looks a little shredded, i think from being burned by salt creep that was on the glass