any 1 have lights they have around they want to sell

techshredd

i live in ohio and i have a 55 gallon 48 inches long 12 and half wide 18 high i want lights good enough to have easy corals prob like 220 watts or more .also i made a canopy buts its only 6 inches oincluding lid so the kliights would have not be to tall and ffit my tank .some on here wrote me before but i lost there email so....yeea still lookin

hallk2342

I have a 48" coralife aqualite with moon lights. They are PC's that blow out 260 watts. This system is a month and a half old, and is still in like new shape. The bulbs still have a lot of life left in them. I still have the box, reciept (if there is somekind of warranty) Saving up for the halide's.

kevin j

i wrote you about my coustom sea life setup 260 watts i live in cleveland the bulbs were only used a month 100 bucks.
kevin

B

betacrash

I have two CSL 48" fixtures. One has two actinics and one has two 10k's. I believe that together they are 220watt

ecook

If you want metal halides instead of PC's (sometimes you'd might as well spend a little extra now instead of spending three times as much by the time you buy one fixture now, and MH's later) you can email me. I have a retro and a fixture available. emilydcook@yahoo.com

getit

Originally posted by hallk2342
I have a 48" coralife aqualite with moon lights. They are PC's that blow out 260 watts. This system is a month and a half old, and is still in like new shape. The bulbs still have a lot of life left in them. I still have the box, reciept (if there is somekind of warranty) Saving up for the halide's.

Do you still have that PC? If so how much and will you ship? Can you post pics please?:joy:

dmcrete

i have t5 t5 ho 48" for sale 6 brand new bulbs, and 6 used bulbs german polished reflector,fan, sleek aluminum fixture , if interested email me for price i will ship, also have a 24" 130 watt with fanand moon lights,with tilt legs 1 week old, my email is dmcrete@northrim.net, i two am upgrading

getit

Originally posted by getit
Do you still have that PC? If so how much and will you ship? Can you post pics please?:joy:

Still looking for a 48" 260W coralife lunar aqualight for sale. looking to buy SOOOOON!!!! For the right price of course!

ohiorn67

Hello!! I have the same light system I am going to sell..just bought about 5 weeks ago. It is the coralife aqualite set...260w with actinics and the 4 moon lights, not the 3 as in the old model (the one in the middle used to be blocked by center support beam of tank). I have box and all. I just started with saltwater. The lights are gorgeous but I have 90 and my tank is too deep for them. It would have been nice upfront to know this! I can take pics and show you my tank with them on. I even have them on the stands (will send with the light) and I have it inside my canopy so fits good if you ever get a canopy. I am going to need more light because of the deep tank so I am going to try and sell these. Let me know if anyone interested. I am in tennessee, probably can ship for about 15.00? I can check on that. and of course, if anyone has higher watt light they want to see me, please let me know, I would need to keep my lights just long enough to have another set delivered. I will sell the set for 220.00...thanks a bunch!!:cheer:

ohiorn67

ps....keeping in mind, I never turned my lights on at the cycle time, so they have only really been working and used for about 4 weeks now.....

fish_nooob

can get brand new pc's, 260 watt, 4 bulb, for 190 including shipping. thats 2, 24", 2 bulbs a piece, each fixture is 130watts. thats brand new, you want 220 plus shipping? and theyre a month old? i say lets make a deal.

ohiorn67

not sure what you mean about what you can get? are they just regular with no actinic or moons?
here are specs on these...
mpact fluorescent lamps
Four 3/4 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps
Three on/off switches with three 8-foot power cords for separate timers
Built-in ballasts
Two cooling fans
Sleek aluminum housing
Highly-polished reflector
Acrylic lens cover
I purchased them for almost 300.00 so was hoping to get at least a decent amount back...I have wiped it down each day and really taken care of it. no abuse, it is on a timer so not run too long each day....how about if I threw in the coralife timer/waver power center?

fish_nooob

What I had meant by that was that I can purchase brand new power compact lights for my 55 gal. They are 2 fixtures, 24 inches long apiece. 2 65 watt lights in each fixture with my choice of 10k, actinic, or 6.5k plant growth bulbs, a total of 4 bulbs. And they do come with all the specs yours have, for 190 dollars for both fixtures, including shipping.

fish_nooob

220 including shipping, consider them gone,and ill pay you as soon as i get a reply, but first, what kind of bulbs are in it? Also ohiorn, If youre interested in high power lighting, I can definitely point you in the right direction, for the best price youll find anywhere, just drop me a line at ob_iniraq@yahoo.com