Any cats caught in the act pics?

I

irenicus

I wish I had a pic of my cat, fishing with his paw in the water. He would move his claw like a lure and tried to scoop them up. I seen this when I was half asleep, when I awoke fully and noticed it wasn't a dream, I ran over and reprimanded the cat. This was to no avail... looking back.. it was pretty funny. :cool:

myescape0

Originally posted by myescape0
Here's my daughter's kitten...Mojo...he's about 6 months old......

Mojo again......

scotts

Here is one of my cats caught in the act.
Scott
BTW can you tell that my son likes to read on the toilet???

myescape0

Originally posted by sandman12
they r so active as kittens and fun to watch, by the way nice tank

Thanks...Mojo come to us as a wild kitten.I was to tame him then find him a home but my 17 yr old fell in love w/ him.I have his brother and sister at my work,his brother is very lovable but his sister only likes me.I'm looking for a home for the boy.He's long-haired ,black and white and named Patches.As for the tank .. it's our 150 gal..How's your tank doing ?Here's another of Mojo...

myescape0

Originally posted by Scotts
Here is one of my cats caught in the act.
Scott
BTW can you tell that my son likes to read on the toilet???

SOOOO CUTE :D

scotts

Hey Grasshopper on the Road is a classic. Of course you have not lived until you have read the Frog and Toad series. Truly calssics and hard to put down until you have read the entire book.
As far as the magazine in the picture, I only read it for the articles. Or at least that is what I tell my wife. :D
Scott