Any Chicagoan Traders?

junbug1970

Hello Chicagoan.

Anyone in chicago area have anything to trade?
I live in montgomery (near aurora/naperville) area. I have some silver branch pumping xenia , green button polyps, colt tree to trade.
Show me what you got ***)

junbug1970

what are you looking for to trade? i have colt tree i can frag, green button polyp, silver branch xenias.
i'm looking for some colors in my tanks, everything i have is brown. lol
orange, blue, green, purple and etc would be great.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by junbug1970
what are you looking for to trade? i have colt tree i can frag, green button polyp, silver branch xenias.
i'm looking for some colors in my tanks, everything i have is brown. lol
orange, blue, green, purple and etc would be great.

unfortunatly i dont need anything my tank is full to the max but i could give u something if u want

junbug1970

i appreciate the offer, i will take what you are giving away. Let me know when is convinient for you for me to come by. i'm about 15 min away.

Junus

reefreak29

Originally Posted by junbug1970
i appreciate the offer, i will take what you are giving away. Let me know when is convinient for you for me to come by. i'm about 15 min away.

Junus
email me at dnorris@geneva .il.us i will recieve it tomarrow

junbug1970

Hey Heriberto,
hows it going? did you move yet? the xenia is thriving well. they all attached themself on a rock already.

the frags of polyps are doing well as well.

hsanchez

Yea, just set the tank up yesterday. Took me about 8 hours. But all is well. I hope I killed all my xenia in the move :)

junbug1970

. Congrats. if ya need help let me know man don't hesitate to call. did you set up a 300 gal?

hey are you on reef central at all?