any comments on this aggressive tank

mercey

Ok the tank does look bigger then a 30 , But shame on you, who sold you these poor guys and didnt you ask or look up any information on them ? You dont even need a book, if you have the internet you could have looked up everything you needed to know.....I sure hope this is a joke.....I am new at this myself and know better then that. My 3 Babys are in a 75 until their 220 cycles............Geez and maybe 1 new tank mate
1 niger trigger
1 clown trigger
1 koran angel
Thats just plan retarded

shoimen

Originally posted by copper
those fish are gona die by stress and you should not put them in a 30 gallon tank i fell sad for those fish
:scared:

Guaranteed, all of those fish will die if you do not upgrade the tank size.
Especially of you are overfeeding them (obviously with 45 golfsih in 3 days).
That many fish should not be in anything less than a 150-200 gallon tank.
You need to buy a fish book.

lion_crazz

He probably left because he got the point that he was not welcome here with his neglect. We'll see if he posts again, which is unlikely.

ucdpike2001

Originally posted by triggers17
no i mean 30 gallons, why do you say that they need that much space they all seem to get along of course there are fights but they are all in perfect healt and the only down side is that i have to do many water changes between my eels and fishes they eat about 45 gold fishe every 3 days

You should always read before you jump into anything......I guess you missed the memo!

zemuro114

someone needs to go to LA and rescue those fish. and while your at smack that kid for bring eventual death to so many beautiful fish.... some people.... :notsure:

kdfrosty

I have $5/1.5 months on the Huma Huma/Picasso....last fish standing. Get rid of all but the snowflake eel, and even that's pushing it in a 30.
On a lighter note, I just got an awesome shark...a black tip for my 10 gallon. I plan on adding 6 Volitan lions, a green moray, and a royal gramma. What do you guys think about my aggressive tank?

molamola

Originally posted by KDFrosty
I have $5/1.5 months on the Huma Huma/Picasso....last fish standing. Get rid of all but the snowflake eel, and even that's pushing it in a 30.
On a lighter note, I just got an awesome shark...a black tip for my 10 gallon. I plan on adding 6 Volitan lions, a green moray, and a royal gramma. What do you guys think about my aggressive tank?

I don't think your tank is aggressive enough. Maybe throw in a gold maroon clown, and a really pissed off swan to swim around on the surface. Then you'll have stuff swimming at every level of the tank, which is more pleasing to the eye. If you can't find a swan, go for one of those Australian Saltwater Crocodiles, but get a young one. They're a joy to raise.

unleashed

there is no way that is a 30 gal tank.take a closer look at that pic left side.there is a reflection of an adult male or at least adult size standing next to it.if thats a 30 gal tank then thats a midget with long legs standing next to it.this is someone trying to get a response.well he got it.I can understand the height but the width doesnt match for a 30 gal

jesatfis

Originally posted by triggers17
how long will these fish be ok in a 30 gallon tank
1 HUMA HUMA
1 NIGER
1UNDULATED
1 WHITE TALK
1 BURSA
1 PORCUPINE PUFFER
1 SPOTTED PUFFER
1 SNOW FLAKE EEL
1 BROWN AND WHITE STRIPED MORAY EEL
1 FIMBRIATED EEL
1 WHITE EYED BROWN MORAY

You mean 300 right? right?
if not get a bigger tank

jesatfis

Originally posted by usinkit
One suggestion. Buy the book marine fish and look up every fish you have in the tank. The book will tell you how hard or easy it is to keep the fish,what to feed and size it gets. When you gather all that info (takes about 15 min ) then you will understand what everybodies telling you!!!!! HTH

you would of course meen this book i guess
Marine fishes