any fans of the saw movies?

drew2005

Originally Posted by josephalafa
was hostel worse than saw 3 gore-wise?
About the same. Storyline was pretty good.

lion_crazz

I like the Saw movies a lot. The second one is my favorite of the 3, despite most not liking it as much as the first.

aw2x3

Originally Posted by ScubaGuy
I like all the saw movies but if you like gore watch Texas Chainsaw the beginning UUHHHHGGGGGG

I never saw "The Beginning" but the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was the shiiiiit!...that scared me! Awesome movie, when it came to suspense and gore and craziness!!!!
What was a better movie...The Hills Have Eyes! That movie was psycho

[hr]
, freaky!!!

josephalafa

im not really a fan of gory or horror movies. i just thought the saw movies had a unique storyline. they're a lot different than most horror movies

30-xtra high

they rushed the third movie... they didn't take time to twist up the story, they just figured they could show us a bunch of blood and guts. the texas chainsaw masacre was pretty cool... i couldn't tell if those 2 ladies with the baby in the trailer knew about the killer or not?, were they all in on it? were they a family what? but saw 1 was pretty good, saw 2 was kinda predictable, saw 3 wasn't predictable at all, it was mindless killing. i hope saw 4 is good, but if it sucks, i'm not goin to see saw 5, thats for sure...