Any frags in MA

I am in Mass too and looking for frags... Whatcha got and how much?? Cavimom@aol.com
I have a 3 yr old emporer angel for trade if you want, OR If anyone is interested in him, he is healthy and beautiful. I have had him for 3 yrs but I am trying to get into more corals and he likes to pick at some of them. :rolleyes:
Kim, Avon, Mass

P

pcoombes

I would love some frags and some tips would be great too! I am in eastern MA (Plymouth). I know there was an incredible response to your posting but if there is anything left...
pcoombes@excelswitching.com

I hope I can post this here, If I cannot, moderator feel free to delete... If I am offeding anyone, I apologize in advance. I think I'm safe becuase Im not mentioning any sites or anything just a local organization.
Does anyone here from Mass belong to the Boston Reefers Club. I just learned about it.. They have meetings and swaps in Medfield, I believe. Or medford?? I Dunno.
They do alot of fragging and swapping. You can e-mail me privately for info or maybe some of us from Mass can meet, that would be cool Cavimom@aol.com.
Hope this helps those of you looking to trade or frag.
Kim

bconway

I will set up a dist list with available frags shortly.
also include if your interested in softies, lps or sps
B

P

pcoombes

Now that is a good question. From what I know there doesn't seem to be too many people from the south shore down to the cape and there aren't any good LFS either (although Cape Maid Farms is nice but seems to be on the expensive side, I usually drive to RI). I am in S.Plymouth right near Sagamore Beach area (5 min).
If you have any great local secrets let me know...
Pete
pcoombes@excelswitching.com

saltaddict

I'm located in Central Mass and have the following for sale or trade I will not ship so pickup only or I will meet you somewhere. Please send e-mail to tony@ascent.com if you have anything you would like to trade or if you would like prices.
Soft Corals
1 Large rock covered in Metalic geen Hairy Mushrooms
1 small rock covered in green mushroom
1 Large LR covered in Xenia
1 small Xenia Frag
1 green and yellow Zoos
SPS
1 Good size frag of Orange M digitata

nickyblase

Saltaddict - do you still have frags available? If so, what's left, and how much do you want for them? Would you be willing to hold them until my tank is ready if I prepaid you?