Any Gamers on the boards?

Y

yae4volcom

I love video-games.
Warcraft 3 has to be my all time favorite and I can't wait for World Of Warcraft :yes: :yes: :yes:
Besides warcraft I like The Sims, but am no longer a fan because all the freken expansions. Once The Sims 2 comes out I will be in heaven. Another game I really like is Halo and the new one will be cool. Most online games are really fun.
Anyway enough about my favorites.....
What do you people play?

Y

yae4volcom

I love animal crossing I just wish there was more stuff to do.

saltyj

I just got Halo for christmas, I am working on finding a lever to expand the bridge, on the second level where I am driving the truck thingy.

Y

yae4volcom

Well when you get into that huge room go to the right. There is a path leading up with a couple of aliens and then you keep walking and theres a screen where you need to press x. Glad I could help I own at that game hehe. It is amazingly fun to hook up 2 xboxs and have a halo party with friends. 4vs4 madness!!!!!!!!

krunk

me and friend have lan parties quite often...usually playing battlefield 1942, halflife mods, or diablo 2.

sammystingray

I do have warcraft 3.....
Anyone interested in an online game? There are people from 34 countries across the world playing, but graphics aren't important. It is a free online strategy game. The first three days are VERY slow, but it picks up after that. The game is Astro Wars. You basically get a planet in a solar system, and although it is real time, you don't have to play constantly. Every few hours or so, login and do what you need to, and it lasts months. If anyone decides to join, perhaps we could start a SWF.COM group? If you do join......always start by instantly switching your science to social, and as soon as you get 5 PPs, buy a robotic factory. If any of you end up close to me......I can help you if someone attacks.
http://www.astrowars.com/register/?r=28492

overanalyzer

Originally posted by sammystingray
I do have warcraft 3.....
Anyone interested in an online game? There are people from 34 countries across the world playing, but graphics aren't important. It is a free online strategy game. The first three days are VERY slow, but it picks up after that. The game is Astro Wars. You basically get a planet in a solar system, and although it is real time, you don't have to play constantly. Every few hours or so, login and do what you need to, and it lasts months. If anyone decides to join, perhaps we could start a SWF.COM group? If you do join......always start by instantly switching your science to social, and as soon as you get 5 PPs, buy a robotic factory. If any of you end up close to me......I can help you if someone attacks.
http://www.astrowars.com/register/?r=28492

OK Sammy I went and got hte login info ... sounds very interesting .... (same login name as here)
I also loved Tribes2 and Half-life -eagerly awaiting the new half-life!! Love getting on line and getting rid of some frustrations!!

fishtanker

Aliens VS. predator 2 great multiplayer game...i also like halo mutiplayer and starwars galaxies.
multiplayer is the best

aarone

I myself am a big fan of the metal gear series. i cannot wait until march when mgS3 Twin snakes comeso ut for the game cube. then in september or late fall MGS: Snake eater should be released!
aaron

I don't have Nintendo or the cube or the box... but I did get NASCAR Thunder 03 for x-mas that I play on my PC at home. Still trying to figure it out although I dont use the keyboard any more, I went and got a stearing wheel to use which is much better.

D

daniel411

Originally posted by m.rogers
anyone out there playing Diablo 2 i have a level 74 barbarian
mike

I had an assasin up to level 92 on Diablo 2, when it came out. Haven't really played/picked up any video games since.

krunk

m rogers
whats your account on d2? I have a 74 sorc....add me on friends.. my account is Miniatus