Any Gamers on the boards?

asbury030

i like medal of honor,bf 1942,and call of duty and if anyone plays these games let me know and maybe we can play together.

Y

yae4volcom

I play call of duty at my friends house sometimes what is your name?

Y

yae4volcom

Yea after a while I just didn't feel like using up more memory. I think that after the first few they just wanted to make more money. Good news though...
Sims 2 will be comming out sometime in 2004.

xabxam

hey "Saltly",go to the right of the cavern,over the road,and get out of the Warthog.Find a ramp that goes "up",and follow it.You should be on a platform that overlooks the cavern,look around,you should see something that looks like a hightech computer,that's the switch.Just press X and the bridge is on.:D

krunk

Originally posted by Unknown
I love playing Counter-Strike on my Comp, and Socom I and II on PS2
Any CS or Socom players here

I play cs...Whats your steam account? Mines Miniatus

S

slofish

im a fan of Half Life/ CS online play. the whole warcraft, starcraft series was pretty sweet too.... whens this worlds of warcraft coming out?

T

thomas712

Does anybody remember DOOM, that game used to rock :joy:
Thomas

Y

yae4volcom

Slofish, World of Warcraft comes out sometime around summer. I ussually wouldn't be excited about a game that far away, but all Blizzard games have a Beta testing period. The WOW beta comes out in the next month or two. It is like playing the whole game for free a while before it acctually comes out. To check out the game and sign up for the beta when it comes out go to www.Blizzard.com.

plenumt

DIABLO 2( I hav waisted 5 years of my life playing that game : literaly, I stopped playing after the new patch came out cuz it really really sucked) HALO Counter-Strike Socom I and II DOOM3 Halo2 Quake Battlefield 1942 plus exps and MOHAA plus exps:happy: :happy:

phreakemup

Originally posted by littleguy
Long live the Nintendo 64 :) But i like the Ps2 also

That's right!! That game system was the best!! You cant tell me that mario kart 64 will ever be beat, by another mario kart!! OMG, that game was too fun!
Does anyone play Ultima Online here??
Phreak