Any good lfs in Gainsville Florida ?

misty7850

Hubby has a VA appt in Gainsville.. we were wondering if there are any good lfs.. to check out while in the area.

aquaengine

Are you kidding. One of the best LFS i have ever been to. Its called Aquatropics. it is on 34st in the kash and karry shopping center. There is also a where house type store on Archer Road. west of I-75. I dont recall the name, but it is located in a storage type where house facility. Its not much to look at but the tanks and the shear quantity and verity is unreal. Its just a concrete floor with Hundreds of tanks. Check them both out. Aqua tropics has some amazing displays. GO GATORS!!!!

misty7850

Snailheave... can't do that... appt not till tomorrow... Now don't you go sneaking in before me and buying everything up..

misty7850

Well I have to say Aquatropics is very nice... Ocean Exotics was nice too, although their prices were a bit high..
Here are pictures of my cleaner and sexy shrimps that I got.. we also got zoo's and xenia's.. I will post them later, when I get a good picture of them open.

misty7850

My hubby picked out this coral.. LFS says easy to care for.. called it Pollicipora.. I couldn't find any information on it.. anyone know anything about this coral ?

misty7850

hubby picked out this coral.. lfs says it is Pollicipora, and not hard to care for. I don't like getting things I don't know anything about.. I looked up on the internet, but couldn't find anything on it.. Anyone got any information on it ?