any intrest in a 2x96w CLS retro set-up?

fishfreek

I'm getting a bigger tank very soon and i'm starting to think about swapping out my current lighting.
I have two single 96w CSL retro ballasts with water proof endcaps and two brand new 96 watt bulbs and two 96 watt bulbs that were used about four months.
Both ballasts are about 1-1/2 yrs old and work great!
$120 shipped!
thanks

fishfreek

I can't provide pics right now. My camera was stolen when we were on vacation and it hasn't been replaced yet. Sorry.
Everything is in exellent working order.It really stinks not being able to post pics.

fishfreek

Each bulb including the waterproof endcap, measures 35-1/4" long. I have these in my wood hood over my 38g reef, IMO, this is an ideal light set-up for a 36" long tank.

fishfreek

Sorry, as noted above, i don't have a camera right now, so no pics are available.
email me so we can work out the details if still interested.
Bob

fishfreek

$105 shipped. This is a very good deal for Custom Sealife ballasts! I guess if i can't sell them for this, i may as well just hang on to them.

luke g

well i really want the set up but im kinda if -e on buying soemthign i havent seen ,is there any way i could get a picture,and if not ill buy it for 100 unseen.

fishfreek

I know what you mean about buying something sight unseen. I would have more than gladly provided pics if i could. I bought my used VHO this way from another guy on this board, i guess i am a trusting person. I assure you that the lights are in perfect working order. You can check out my feedback at the top of the classified forum if you want reassurance.
The bulbs it comes with are: 1-new 10k, 1-new 03 real actinic and 1-used 50/50 and 1- used 03 actinic. If you don't want the used bulbs let me know and i'll throw them away.
The system does not come with a reflector, but does come with the lamp clips. You just screw the clips to your hood and you are in business.
saltyreef@webtv.net
thanks