Any Jeep Owners?

reeferman1

Originally Posted by socal57che
What the??
There's snow on the ground and the Jeep is blocked in by the Mitsu. That's just not right.
Seriuosly, though, I miss driving the 3.0 twin turbo Stealths. Rev to 6000 and drop the hammer smoking all 4 tires. (Had to test the replacement transfer unit) They get a tad squirrelly under this condition. Cool cars.
Took the 3000 on a business trip only to come home to an early fall snow storm. The 3000 won't see the road until May.

27mtaylor

Originally Posted by Reeferman1
It's - 10".
5 speed 4.0 blue printed!

Do you run 35" tires on it? I can't decide If I want to try a 33" or 35" tires on mine.

reeferman1

Originally Posted by 27mtaylor
Do you run 35" tires on it? I can't decide If I want to try a 33" or 35" tires on mine.
I have 35's on mine.
You'll get better gas milage with the 33's. Keep that in mind.

27mtaylor

Originally Posted by Reeferman1
I have 35's on mine.
You'll get better gas milage with the 33's. Keep that in mind.

Gas milage is great, but 35's look good! Tough decision!! I don't know for sure that I could fit 35's on there. I have a friend that has a jeep with 35's so if we ever get around to it, we might put them on mine to see how they look/fit. I guess depending on what size tires I get will help me figure out which ring and pinion gear to get.

27mtaylor

That's what I'm affraid of. 33's would be a little cheaper anyway, and as you stated, I would get better gas milage.

reeferman1

=
Originally Posted by 27mtaylor
That's what I'm affraid of. 33's would be a little cheaper anyway, and as you stated, I would get better gas milage.