Any NJ residents????

mimzy

Diane - I'm sooooo sorry, I got ur e-mail that u sent like forever ago... Life has been CRAZY busy for me, and October starts all my holidays so I'm living in a whirlwind.

I would LOVE to get together with a bunch of s/w people...we should TOTALLY arrange something. We should start a club!! :joy:
I feel like such a bad forum member. I've hardly been around for weeks now... but I still love you people!!!

jon.316

Yupperz...im from Good ole' atlantic city itself....dead center almost....anytime you gyz or gals come down...gimme a call and i'll show ya ma babies and maybe even buy ya a drink. :happyfish

bigarn

Originally Posted by bri23520
Im beachwood, I work at schering-plough too big arm
No kidding! Where?

bri23520

I work in corparate telcom in k-5, but I do all the sites in jersey, been spending a lot of time in summit. where do you work?

bri23520

Maybe one day we can meet. Do you have any frags for trade or for sale? I have only softies right now, until I get my mh.

popnfrresh

Originally Posted by Mimzy
Right next to New Brunswick - or as we call it, "The Brunz."
...we should get 2gether and start an NJ SW club

Edison here, Right next to brunswick.
And we should start a club... :cheer:
Anyone else interested?
Generally stores give discounts to club members. Get a store to sponser and bam discounts.
As long as its not animals and things with their aiptasia and fireworms.

diane4

popnfrresh - I am interested :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:
When, when do you want to get together. I would love that.

popnfrresh

Where to start? I guess gather interest and then go from there? Gather people emails and then send emails out?
I am a college student so mi not avail during the day and i referee highschool ( was at south plainfield doing jv boys today) and travel soccer on sundays so let me know.
If anyone else is interested i guess leave your email addy and we can go from there.
popnfrresh@gmail.com

diane4

I live in South Plainfield and would love to get together with as many people as there is interest. As little as 1 person to as many that would like to join us.
my email is darend44@comcast.net.
We should get together.

fishnerd

I live in Baltimore, but am building the filtration systems for a new store in the Cherry Hill area- The "old" Aquarium Authority

mbowker

there is a new store going into the authority space. When will this be happening. Im in Ocean County and drive to the local stores in that area

fishnerd

The "old" space is now "In Living Color Aquariums". It is going to be downright impressive. They "imported' me from Maryland to design and build their systems, and gave me carte blanche in doing so.
96 swf breeders
72 invert breeders
400+ fw
These guys are not screwing around in building that place.
I don't know when their opening date is yet.