Any North Jersey Reefers in here?

icedtc

How far north? I live in Bridgewater and work in South Plainfield!
Where do you go for your LFS? I've been using Ocean Gallery 2 in North Plainfield and am very happy with them.

cydab

I'm in Bedminster, i've been using Ocean Gallery 2 as well, but if you step into the ***** by the somerville circle they have a new frag tank which is maintained by an outside guy that has a lot of knowledge besides that you have the pet shunty and thats it for our area

icedtc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydab http:///t/390579/any-north-jersey-reefers-in-here#post_3461001
I'm in Bedminster, i've been using Ocean Gallery 2 as well, but if you step into the ***** by the somerville circle they have a new frag tank which is maintained by an outside guy that has a lot of knowledge besides that you have the pet shunty and thats it for our area
Haha same stomping grounds for us then. I got my 20 gallon sump tank from that ***** your talking about. I saw the frag tank which actually looked nice but then I took a look at their poor fish. In one tank they had about 4 clowns all of which had ick.
I have heard about Pet Shanty online and my boss actually used to go there for this tank. How's that place?
Ocean Gallery 2 seems pretty good. Gary the owner definately knows his stuff and everytime I go and he's there he always takes the time to show me the new stuff or talk about my tank, etc.