Any one Close to NH that has a DSB???

My LFS told me not to use a LS DSB. Well after reading about DSB's on this BB I belive thats what I should do. I have one 30# bag of CaribSea Aragonite and belive I can get some south down from my home depot a:how much do I need for my 105g b:should I add the caribsea(on top or bottom of sand bed)? and is there any one in NH, Mass or close by that has some Ls that I could get to seed my new DSB? I do plan on taking some LR out of my 58g in order to help seed it . :rolleyes:
Can any one help???? :eek:

option720

Type “sand bed calculator” into a search engine and you should find lots of sites that will help you out.

dburr

If you can't find anyone in your area, try your lfs. Sometimes they will give a little if you ask. You may have to buy a pound or two if they wont give it to you.
good luck.

well the problem is here in NH I haven't found many salt water LFS around and have been trying to find another good one, I travel all around new england and try to find new ones....well...to get to the point my LFS has told me that I should not use LS or DSB so there fore I cant get any LS from them(they don't have any). Any more sug. :rolleyes: