Any one from Ma or Nh? and ride a sport bike?

55galgill

ha ha sweet pix, have u gotton your knee down on it? i managed you get rid of my chicken strips but im like still 3-4 inches away from touching

55galgill

cool links tony! im dying to get to the track this year. im looking through them to see if theres anything for Nh louden.

nas19320

Originally Posted by 55GalGill
cool links tony! im dying to get to the track this year. im looking through them to see if theres anything for Nh louden.
There are a bunch of R6 guys going to NHIS next month with Team Pro Motion.

nas19320

do you have anymore details nas? i know i can get my hands on a gsxr100 for the event if its a track day
It's on the Team Pro motion website here: click . August 10.

dual45s

Now I'm sad guys, thanks. After finishing college and moving to be with the fiancee, no more bike. On top of that the job definately isn't good enough to get a new one.

seannmelly

tony-im glad im not the only biker here lol. ive been tossing up the idea of trading my busa in for the new gsxr1000, but its a tough descion. on one hand you have a really sweet track bike. but on the other hand i have a bike thats good in the twisties and strait line, and i can be on her for 12 hours plus and only be alittle sore
and chicks dont mind being on her too :happy: u got any pic's of your bike? throw'em up onto the board maybe we can get some other bikers to come outta their shells(sweet wheelie on yur avatar by the way )

well speaking of a new gsxr 1000 heres mine. not where you guys are but im in ny here is a pic. i have other pics but cant find them. 06 gsxr 1000 micron exhaust power comander k/n sporttech shield ect.

puff_puff_

lost the windshild to an unfortunate tennis ball incident. o was throwing it up on the roof and the dog catches it when it falls.. actually if you look in the door you can see her a little.. that ladys and gentalmen is a pure breed alaskan malamute shaved bald do to a skin condition i had to do it! i left her a big puff ball on the tip of her tail... any way tennis ball went over the house and hit square in the windshild and left it about 20 pieces all over the road.. never saw plastic shater like that... i heard and i was damn the bikes out there. ran a round and sure as ---- i hit dead on... fixed now but i have no new pictures.. so here ya go..