any one ride?

C

chev32

i use to ride motocross bu now i just ride atvs cuz where i ride insouthern ohio there is no way anyone even the best dirtbike rider out there could make it up thses hillseven atvs with 2 wheel drive cant u need 4 wheel drive

moto757

hey tony u ever see the star boys out I know they are from ohio and set up a lot of rides out there I don't know if your into that type of riding though

H

haha

hey moto757 what kinda bike do you ride?...I ride a kx 100 (im only 14) and do u ride trakes or desert?

O

ogdog30

Moto-cross, heck i'm thirteen and shhhh.. i ride a fully modded YZ85 (actually 106 1/2) its litterly a whole bike rebult, light, and faster than your KX!!!

O

ogdog30

couple bike shops, oh yes, i also have a blaster
I cant name everything too much to name

moto757

I usually ride tracks if possible i am going to do the national park thing this year get my bike registered and all and check that out I have about 5 that are all within driving distance. bike is a 02 yz 125 pro action susp. port polished head 140cc pro circuit exh. asv levers rk chain and sprockets 2 teeth up v-force reeds and team motoxxx graphics

tony detroit

Originally posted by moto757
hey tony u ever see the star boys out I know they are from ohio and set up a lot of rides out there I don't know if your into that type of riding though

Yup, I know the starboyz. I used to be into the stunt thing, I just like to rip up the track now, I don't even have plates anymore.

black99l

Originally posted by 900dublR
Actually anybody registered over to stuntlife dot com?

yup, i am don't post there very much, just like to look around from time to time.

mwaraxa

Nas, how you you likeing the 05 R6? I used to have a 03 R6 but ended up selling it. Now i'm getting divorced and asking myself why the hell i sold it for a family i'm not going to have now. hehe. My hearts set on getting a bike this year. Either the R1 or the R6. But is will be a Yamaha non the less.