Any Pic's Of A 6gal Nano Cube

sin574

I would like to see pic's of a 6gal nano cube... I am about to buy one for my son just want to see how would it look

ric maniac

ya um.. but im not entirely sure. your son should be good for everything except for anemones and sps (montipora, alveopora, aropora etc..) everything else will do fine with stock lighting.

sin574

just got my son's 6 gallon nano cube
can't wait to start setting it up for him. i will post some pic's as i go on

sin574

Originally Posted by ric maniac
thats the same one i have. when you turn on the lights do they buzz?
no just the fans makes a littile noise

ric maniac

ok after a while it might make a noise. when it does just take the clear plastic cover off the underside of the lid (be carefull not to lose the rubber sealer) and mess with the fan untill it doesnt make any noise.

sin574

Originally Posted by ric maniac
ok after a while it might make a noise. when it does just take the clear plastic cover off the underside of the lid (be carefull not to lose the rubber sealer) and mess with the fan untill it doesnt make any noise.
the noise is not that bad but if it does get to that point i will take the cover off and mess with it. I wanted to ask you does your temp rise up alot in the summer

sin574

6 gallon nano cube 1 day old. i put some base rock in for now still wiating for the 4lbs of tonga branch i bought

adairable

hi

im a fellow philly kid and I just wanted to see how you are doing and offer any help a newbie can! a lot of people helped me out a lot here and there is a lot of answered question on my thread. I don't have the same tank as you though...i have the 14g biocube
anywho,
Talk to you soon!