Any Pic's Of A 6gal Nano Cube

C

capschamp

your rockwork is very nice. Did your ammonia ever spike above .5? If so then its coming down. How about nitrite? did you get a spike on that? If your nitrite went up and came back down to zero and you are still getting a .5 ammonia reading your test may be faulty. Just offering my experience. Hardest thing is being patient.

sin574

Originally Posted by biohawk1
How did you get the purple stuff on the back of your aquarium and on your modular surface skimmer?
it's not purple it's brown and it is diatoms it will go away every new tank goes threw this stage

trainfever

Hey George, if I knew you were setting up another cube, I would have sold you my 12 nano, with built in lights and filter. It was only set up for a month and now its been sitting in its original box for 2 years.

sin574

i see littile white well they look like worms on the back wall of my tank when i turn on the lights in the morning is this a good sign or bad sign

bill109

can i ask u how hard it is to take care of this tank since it i only 6 gal?
i am wanting a small nano for my desk
i have a 90 gal now and i was wondering if the is like a kit with lights and what not. so all u have to do is add ur lr,ls and cycle and add some corals?
thanks
-bill109

ric maniac

actually the nano 6g is amazingly easy as long as your water perameters are good. and the lighting is decent (still not enough for sps tho) and it comes with everything equipment wise that you will need.
¨'*-.Dirk Braughton.-*’¨

bill109

Originally Posted by ric maniac
actually the nano 6g is amazingly easy as long as your water perameters are good. and the lighting is decent (still not enough for sps tho) and it comes with everything equipment wise that you will need.
¨'*-.Dirk Braughton.-*’¨
heater too huh?
well all i was looking to do was a tank filled with softies and a clown goby or a neon goby.
and do u have to do more thnen one WC every week and top off daily?
thanx again.
-bill109