Any real estate or financial lawyers on these boards?

scotty37

Especially from WV. Really got screwed by the seller hiding some things in this house, that in one year have made it unsafe to live in. Currently unloading my tank and trying to find a route out of here... my lawyer has done jack for us, and all the consultations dont line up with info if they dont push us out the door first... figure it cant hurt to try here.

crimzy

I'm a commercial litigation lawyer and a real estate broker so I can offer you some guidance. I've handled several cases like the one you mentioned. PM me with the facts and your questions and I'd be happy to assist.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/2738778
I'm a commercial litigation lawyer and a real estate broker so I can offer you some guidance. I've handled several cases like the one you mentioned. PM me with the facts and your questions and I'd be happy to assist.

Your are pretty stand up guy Crimy I must admit, especially for being a Detroit Fan! But frankly im pretty pissed... You want to help this member out with his legal problems but you didnt offer me any help when I found a giant black hair in my packaged fish from Walmart, and wanted to sue them for millions. gee thanks... lol

crimzy

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
http:///forum/post/2738789
Your are pretty stand up guy Crimy I must admit, especially for being a Detroit Fan! But frankly im pretty pissed... You want to help this member out with his legal problems but you didnt offer me any help when I found a giant black hair in my packaged fish from Walmart, and wanted to sue them for millions. gee thanks... lol

You know Miami... it's a rare psychological condition I have where I have a fear of making the huge $$ that I could get from a case like yours. I am a man of the people, for the people... I'm afraid if I made millions in a sure thing like yours then my head would grow so LARGE that it wouldn't fit in my office anymore.