Any reef hobists in Seattle area?

reefer_fez

Hi:
I just moved to WA a few months ago from the east coast and am trying to find some reefers or clubs in the area. If anyone nows something please let me know. Thanks

thelion

I'm also from the east coast but moved to beautiful Seattle. I know of a number of good stores that sell saltwater fish ,corals and other things. Email me at rollinslion@aol.com and I will tell you where there are a number of stores in our area.
Leo

reefer_fez

Originally Posted by SusieS
Try Reef Frontiers, it has a local section for the PSAS (Puget Sound Aquarium Society), they are a great group. www.reeffrontiers.com
Welcome to Seattle!
Susie :joy:
Thanks Susie. Are you part of any clubs? Do you know where Reef Frontiers is located at? Do you know of any good stores around Seattle area? I live in Whidbey so I have to do all my shoppings off the Island. Thanks for your time.
Fez

reefer_fez

Originally Posted by thelion
I'm also from the east coast but moved to beautiful Seattle. I know of a number of good stores that sell saltwater fish ,corals and other things. Email me at rollinslion@aol.com and I will tell you where there are a number of stores in our area.
Leo
Thanks Leo. By the way where is Federal Way at? I'm actually looking for some good stores. I just bought a 210 gals tank and I need to get all the stuff for it. Will email you later on the week. Thanks for your time.
Fez

thelion

Give me a call and I can tell you everything I know about saltwater stores in our area. My # is 235-874-7524
Leo

shoreliner11

Like others said reeffrontiers.com is a good site. They actually have some reviews of most of the local fish stores. Welcome to WA.

susies

As Shoreliner says, you can read about most all of the LFS in the Seattle area on Reeffrontiers.com. My favorites are the Shark Reef and Ocean Reef Aquatics, both in Bremerton area. My all time favorites stores are the ones a bit further south though, in the Portland/Salem area, they are always worth a trip. You can read about them through a forum called The Reef Tank. www.thereeftank.com then go to PNWMAS (Pacific NW Marine Aquarium Society).
What are you going to fill that tank up with?
Susie

reefer_fez

Originally Posted by SusieS
As Shoreliner says, you can read about most all of the LFS in the Seattle area on Reeffrontiers.com. My favorites are the Shark Reef and Ocean Reef Aquatics, both in Bremerton area. My all time favorites stores are the ones a bit further south though, in the Portland/Salem area, they are always worth a trip. You can read about them through a forum called The Reef Tank. www.thereeftank.com then go to PNWMAS (Pacific NW Marine Aquarium Society).
What are you going to fill that tank up with?
Susie

Thanks for the info. I want to fill my tank up mostly with SPS corals. I want to make it look real nice. And of course some fish in it. By the way, I got my tank yesterday. It looks GREAT!!! I can't wait to have it running.