Any South Ontarioians?

drew_tt

...from around the niagara falls/st. catharines area? Does anyone know of any good places to go for SW?... I have heard of an infamous shop in Ancaster, but I cant seem to find any info on it... does anyone know what Im talking about? :p
Drew :)

malmar

hi drew, i live in port dover and i use the big als in stoney creek, good fish people and really great displays take QEW to centenial parkway the shop is in a small plaza on the left hand side there is a big yellow sign saying aquarium services , good luck, malmar

matrix

drew, if u venture over the border there are 2 excellent store in tonawanda ny, just south of n.f. ny...i can get u address if u want them.....

drew_tt

sure... thanks. is one of the stores saltwaterparadise? Ive been trying to find its location... is it very good? I know they have good prices on corals and nice macros...
thanks,
Drew :)

matrix

drew,
one of the stores is saltwater paradise, its on main st. in tonawanda i can get you phone and address if u want, email me....rowenmail@netscape.net
i just bought a 75gal tank hood and dual lite for 190 from them and a custom stand for 166- the store is run by 2 brothers and they know their stuff...
good luck let me know...rich
the other store is the fish place, its only 5 min from saltwater paradise...

wally

If you make the trip South of the border also check out Pet Plus in Lockport N.Y. They have fresh and Saltwater but the S.W. selection is pretty decent. I make the drive up from Erie PA every few months and hit all 3. They are all very close together.
Also comming up very soon on Feb. 17th is the TFCEC Auction, in North Boston, NY. It is put on by the Tropical Fish Club of Erie county. It lasts all day and they sell everything! Its mainly freshwater and they will have lots of freshwater fish and plants, but they should also have some salt water stuff. It is also a great place to pick up used tanks and the like. Its a good time and WAY less than whay fish stores charge you. Email Randy TFCPREZ2@aol.com for more info