Any Southern Ill. or St Louis Fishheads Even KY or Tenn

mousers68

Just checking to see if there are very many Any Southern Ill. or St Louis Fishheads? Even KY or Tenn, Indiana?
I am looking for local stores to check on. The one I live near is constantly sold out.

acez28

I am in Memphis, TN. Its three here. One that is good called "Kermit's Reef". Another one that is good for supplies but not fish is "Something Fishy". The last one is ok but it doesnt have a big selection of saltwater fish. Hollywood Pet Star are about to start carrying saltwater fish and supplies but not yet.

beefcake

Theres a place in st.louis called Saltwater city. Only been there once though. Nice tanks there. It's in clayton off of hanley road.

acez28

Originally posted by mousers68
Are they reasonable?

Kermit's Reef is the one i go to.....as far as them being reasonable.....well i havent had alot to compare them too so to me they are but i am pretty sure u can find cheaper places.

nightraven

I live in New Albany Indiana (directly across the Ohio river from Louisville Kentucky). I have several good lfs here, Greentree Pet Center, Feeder's Supply (only one of the 8 has a good SW section) and a reeef supply store called Aquatica.

Sandy's Pet Store in Louisville KY is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! The owner is super cool and know's everything. He just got back from San Deigo to hand pick all kinds of stuff!! It all came in yesterday. Very nice and clean, but I don't think there are the least expensive.

mousers68

I live in Carbondale, IL but I haven't found a LFS that I feel confident about recommending.

have you checked out the store in Murphysboro? I get a lot there. They just run out all of the time.

magickyl

Originally Posted by mousers68
Just checking to see if there are very many Any Southern Ill. or St Louis Fishheads? Even KY or Tenn, Indiana?
I am looking for local stores to check on. The one I live near is constantly sold out.
There is a great shop in St. Charles, Mo. The website is www.stlmarinesolutions.com.

breckco.ky

GreenTree Pet Store in Ind. is a great fish store....lots of SW fish on site with great prices and good guarantees. Its in the parking lot of River Falls Mall