Any suggestions for additions to my tank?

quaos

I have a 15 Gallon Tank and I'm wonderng what else I should/can watch?
1Ocell Clown
1Yellowtail Damsel(kinda aggresive)
4 Zebra Hermits
5 Super Tongan Nass
1 Nass
1 Margarita Snail
1 Nephrite Snail
1 Tiger Pistol Shrimp
I'm wondering if I can add 2 more or 1 more fish. I want a shrimp goby of some sort but haven't decided on which one. I would like one that is social. I can't decide between a yellow watchman, a barbershop goby, or a pinkbar goby. If I can, what should the other fish that I add?
Any inverts that would add to my tank?
I just like to hear opinions. So any of them would be helpful.

candycane

I would kinda like to know anything else about this tank. Obviously you can't add anymore fish because of the 15 gallon thing. If you want more interesting fish, take the ones that you have to the LFS and trade them in. In nano tanks, I am partial to nano fish. Like most of the gobies are uhhhhhhh WICKED COOL!!!. Also, depending on what the lighting is, you might be able to add a coral or two. Think of it as Bonzai and just keep them trimmed back weekly.

bill109

here is my 2 cents
leave the clown
GET THE DAMSEL OUT!!!
purple pseudochromis
yellow watchman or firefish
here would be a good selection of fish try to pick 2 small ones MINUS your clown so a total of 3 SMALL fish and make sure your filteration is good as well as you perameters
clown
purple pseudochromis
yellow watchman
firefish goby
pj cardinal?
royal gramma
bicolor benny

candycane

In a tank that small it is important though. Depending on what you have. If they are fairly non-agressive corals, then it MIGHT be ok. However over time, when other corals get acclimated - they release toxins. Which is where a strong protein skimmer comes into play. Because the toxins can build up high enough to even effect the fish. So I was just wondering what kind of filtrations you are running? Carbon can rid of some of these chemicals as well. I just have seen one to many tanks "eat it". Also with the list above of fish - you might want to find out about the max size of some of them. While it is a good list, some of them will adapt size wise, while others will outgrow the tank inside of a year.