any traders in sacramento CA

supalupa

I'm from Reno but I'm willing to drive to Sac or meet somewhere close to you like Aqualife, or Red Sea Aquatics stores. I have lots of brown with orange center zoos, some bright green zoos, green tip hairy mushrooms. I may be interested in some xenia if it's doing well or some mushrooms. I can post pics when I get home. I also have fragged my hammer, and pink tip torch but not sure i'm willing to part with the frags yet. Definately don't want to sell would rather trade. Was thinking of driving up to Your Reef store this weekend. Never heard of that one yet.

sacfishguy

supalupa - do you have pics of you stuff. you can see the xenia and shrooms in the pic above. let me know what you want and how many shrooms you want as for the xenia i will have to frag it tonight. but email me at aguerra78_ @hotmail.com (take out the space) to set up a time and place to meet

SiNaLOa213 - let me know if you still want these frags

Radiolotek- not looking to sell i would rather trade and not ship but if your in the area let me know and we can trade. :happyfish

supalupa

Here are the pics. Give me some ideas as to what your interested in and what you are williing to trade me for it.
Posting pics of the mother mushrooms and zoos I can frag off of and then a couple of pics of frags I already have in my tank.
If we can agree on a trade then we can set up a time and place to meet.

sinaloa213

Originally Posted by sacfishguy
supalupa - do you have pics of you stuff. you can see the xenia and shrooms in the pic above. let me know what you want and how many shrooms you want as for the xenia i will have to frag it tonight. but email me at aguerra78_ @hotmail.com (take out the space) to set up a time and place to meet

SiNaLOa213 - let me know if you still want these frags

Radiolotek- not looking to sell i would rather trade and not ship but if your in the area let me know and we can trade. :happyfish

im in la right now and will be for 2 weeks and there is lots of saltwater stores near me so i guess i will have to pass on this one cuz there is lots of things for cheap

sacfishguy

supalupa- how bout a frag of each and what are the sizes ( how many shrooms/ polyps). i have a frag of xeina, colt, GSP, red shrooms, and blue shrooms. i fraged the xenia and the colt on friday so they should be attached by this weekend. the frag od blue shrooms has about 7-8, the GSP frag is about 2"X 2", the xenia has 2 little stalks on it that about 1.5" each, the colt is about 3-4". just let me know what your looking for and what you want.

thanks again
alan

supalupa

I'm only interested in the xenia and blue shrooms. The last 3 pics are wysiwyg. The zoos are a tiny piece of rock rubble just set on a larger rock. I may lose a couple polyps when I remove the small zoo frag rock from the larger rock but there should still be around 20 polyps per frag. The green ones look a lot like the supergreens on this site that they are asking $199.99 for a large colony. Unfortunately the green tip hairy mushrooms are hard to attach to the rock so there is only one on a piece of rock rubble. I have two of those. What would it take to get both the xenia frag and the shrooms? Can't drive up this coming weekend but maybe the next.

sacfishguy

how bout the hairy shroom and the green zoo's for the xeinia frag and bule shrooms let me know if that sounds good
thanks again ***)
alan