Any UFC fans out there?

lil.guppy

I used to post the up-coming fights on my calender but lost the site. Does anyone know where it is?
I will never order a paper view event ever again. I remember fall of 2007 when Forest and Chuck got smashed. There was $50 down the drain.

socal57che

Not really related, but my daughter's sensei had lunch with Frank Shamrock a couple weeks ago. I haven't really watched any since the 90s...before it became such a money game.

ruaround

im a fan... watch pretty much every PPV event... El Guapo is a HUGE fan and trains at the camp that Nate Marquartd owns and also Shane Corwin trains at... Shane Corwins fists are bigger than DC's (Brock Lesner)...

lil.guppy

I like going to the bars to watch them. Except that Im usually the only girl in there.

Roger Huerta is my favorite.

el guapo

What exactly are you after ? Just the upcoming fights ?
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=event.ppvhome
And for anybody that watched the 3 part prime time special leading up to the GSP vs Penn fight . My head coach as well as one of my main BJJ coachs had bit parts in there . They were at GSP's training camp helping him prepare for the fight .
Ru is right . Shane has the biggest fists in the UFC

iam a fan. i try to keep up with it. but every month they have ppv events. i look at all the fight cards before buying one. my wife is a huge matt hughs fan.

el guapo

What ? ? ? PPV are the cheapest part of it for me . two tickets to a local fight cost more than a PPV .

hlcroghan

i love love love ufc..........just watched the ppv with rampage.......do you want to see black on black crime??.....bah ha ha ha!!! .........he cracks me up everytime he talks.......he looks so mean too....LOL

bamacj5

im with kingsmith just wait till it comes on spike,and then listen to my wife talk about the fact that its just two guys beating eachother, for real fight fans ufc is not the only one out there,just the most telivised, wec has some really good fighers, there are others, theres talk of a heavy weight from russia thats unbeatable id hate to butcher his name feador i believe

tdog7879

i no a website where you can watch all the payperview events live for FREE..but im not sure if it is cool to post the link on this website????

el guapo

Originally Posted by BAMACJ5
http:///forum/post/2985618
im with kingsmith just wait till it comes on spike,and then listen to my wife talk about the fact that its just two guys beating eachother, for real fight fans ufc is not the only one out there,just the most telivised, wec has some really good fighers, there are others, theres talk of a heavy weight from russia thats unbeatable id hate to butcher his name feador i believe
Fedor Emelianenko is a bad dude for sure .
WEC is a sister company of the UFC . They are both owned by ZUFFA . WEC show cases lighter weight fighters . All of the heavier weights have been absorbed by the UFC . There are a million smaller local organizations that have great fighters coming up in them waiting to break into the "majors" .