anybody 4 a 12 pack

tonya-sr

Originally posted by rwhite
Nice pics. Is that a toadstool in #7?

Yes, for another common name to a leather coral. This one is brownish with long tubular autozooids (tentacles :rolleyes: ),but has no flower like polyps at the ends.
Thanks for replying

tonya-sr

Originally posted by Fishman830
how's everything with 4 tangs?

hey everyone, sorry i had to go out on the gulf of mexico this weekend. when i posted these pictures friday, my boyfriend came in and said lets go boating. so i'm back now and ready to answer those questions if you have any?
my tangs all get along great, my naso and my lopezi even sleep together in the same hole, when i was searching info on getting tangs, i came across a book that said you can put different species of tangs in together, but not of the same species, so i tried it, and it worked. i put them in at different times, and they all swim together and are buddies. people that i talk to say they can't believe it. and when i tell them that these guys have been in my tank together for almost three years, they really don't believe it. but there they are in the picture, happy little fish that are best friends, oh ya, the blue hippo and the yellow tang sleep together on the other side of the tank together.
if anyone has any ?'s please feel free to ask. and if i can help answer any more ?'s about my tangs just ask. and thank you all for just browsing.
tonya-sr
ps
thanks kpk, :notsure: why you called the lopezi tang, a vlamingi,

kpk

Oh woops that isn't a vla, they look pretty close though...
So when you gettin' those lights?

tonya-sr

i ordered them today, and they will be here friday:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: i am so excited, i can hardly wait. i'm giong to need some tips about them though. about the acclimation of my corals from VHO's to MH's. so any input for this will be very, very appreciated. thanks