anybody 4 a 12 pack

kpk

this place has a 3 headed one that is described as big. which no coco worm is huge ya know. I guess big for a coco.

tonya-sr

Originally posted by kpk
this place has a 3 headed one that is described as big. which no coco worm is huge ya know. I guess big for a coco.

kpk ,:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: don't let it out of your sight! i can't e-mail right now, so how do i get my hands on it. is there a phone number i can call? i can recieve e-mail, i just can't e-mail out . so would you e-mail me? here it is.
mracelis@att.net
i would appreciate it so much.
and thank you so very very much,
oh ya, you said you run your new mh's 3 hours a day, wow, almost every body i have talked to said for me to start very slowly so nothing will start bleaching.how long have yours been hooked up now? like i had mentioned earlier, i want to have patiants and do this right. i don't want to lose any of my corals, or stress my fish in anyway,this is why i'm doing so much research. like do i need to move my clams down lower after the mh's are hooked up , or my large hairy leather, or do i leave them where there at? see it's stuff like this i don't know. so i'm just learning by other peoples examples. anyway please e-mail me and tell me all about that coaco worm. i can't wait
:jumping: :D :)

kpk

Since you have so much stuff in your tank i would use a few layers of window mesh and take a layer off every weeks or so for month and a half or two. My rics and zoa see to love the light. Actually turning the color they are suppose to be

tonya-sr

:) you know you just may have something here, i remember reading somewhere on here about someone useing layers window screen when they hooked up there mh's, i wish i could remember who gave that advise was, i would like to ask them some ???'s, i'm :notsure: , but i think it was kip, and if it was, then i guess i'm out of luck? sinse he has decided to take a break, or move on to better things. i just wish i could remember if it was him or not, do you remember that thread i am talking about?
thanks
tonya