anybody else have a............?

rcdude1990

a disipline cage for ur fish wen they r being bad?
i have one, my black and white pericula is in it now because its bein a bad fish lol

shogun323

"Mr. Clown I am going to count to 3. If you don't stop misbehaving and do as you're told, you are going in the discipline cage for 30 minutes. 1.......2......."

darknes

That's funny.
Although I don't think putting a fish in a cage is going to teach it any lesson at all. A fish can't understand that that it's "misbehaving".

rcdude1990

o lol well im srry to say that that black and white pericula is goin to b out of my hair in about 3 hours since hes really being a jerk so hopefully i can get a new fish that will b mayb a lil smaller than him

rcdude1990

thats the thing i really dont want big fish in my tank i want medium sized ones and this one is the biggest in the tank
not only that he is takin big bites out of my new baby the hienchius butterfly
(spellin?) and wen i bought my new PTA he tooks the tips off of it
i cant wait to get him out i loved him in the beginin but now i hate him

saltn00b

well a few things -
1 - fish will have no concept of punishment
2 - if the clown was hosting as they sometimes will start by taking nips of the anenome, they will become more aggressive and defend their new territory
3 - there is no such thing as a b&W percula, the common B&W fish in the trade is the B&W occelaris (false percula) and the fish in your cage is not an occelaris. I forgot what type of clown the other B&W variety is, but i have heard that they are super mean!
4 - what size tank is that for 2 butterflys ? ....

rcdude1990

yes my orange one is hosting both of my anenomes
i believe the one thats caged up is a clarkii im not sure im not a fish wiz lol

imurnamine

Clarkii, it looks like a Black and White Clarkii.
I have a pair of Clarkiis and they aren't mean... yet.

rcdude1990

lol im think of moving the anenome tho its on the side and its like laying on the glass wen it closes up ill try takin it off wit a PH i want it in the front lol im picky

rcdude1990

wats really funny is that once i put the anenomes inside the tank the clown went striaght for it in less then 10 min. he did that to both anenomes

rcdude1990

well im off to the store to trade this beast mayb ill post pics later of my new friend i might get (if i get one) later guys and girls