Anybody from CANADA?

armlocker

Who's from the great white north like me, i'm in ontario. Just curious cause i never see anybody trading or selling from Canada but i know u guys are on here.. Let me know!

logen32

i usually go to big al's in missiaguga nd now go to the one in okville. I also go to one that is called dragon aquariums.
How much would you want for the frag ?

expyman

Iam from the Niagara falls area. I would love it if someone would be willing to sell me any frags.

finn-a-gin

I am from Alberta and i don't know of a whole lot of people form here that use this board. They are sure missing out on a whole lot of vital education in my opinion.
Finns

flipper263

I'm from Ottawa and if anyone's interested...I will have a 120 gallon tank for sale within the next 6 months. (if all goes well)
Brenda

flipper263

I don't know yet about the price...depends on what we would sell with it. Sorry for the delay in response..I forgot about this thread...oops
Brenda

sonofkrono

i live in hamilton and am will to trade or sell my corals and fish. and can anyone who knows tell me of an online fish wedsite and will deliver in/to canada?????????????

kerrybarnes

Hi all!!...
I'm in Toronto!!.. and would love to trade some frags and such (lol... I have two large domino damsels that are scaring the poop outta my tang and clownfish... hmmm... maybe break them up?...)
anyways... thought that I'd throw my name out there... hope you guys still want to trade...
er.... has anyone ever traded/sent to anyone in the US?... I'm just wondering about how long it takes and any customes stuff...
thanks again!!
:) kerry

sk8america

i live in winnipeg and am willing to trade some of my frags right now i have some green branching hammers that are ready to go.

kerrybarnes

Hi Sk8!
will your frags do well in my 65 gallon wthout MH lights?... only have the actinics (flourescents)!
I can post a couple of pics of my shrooms... they not the most exotic things, but they grow really well in my tank!
:) kerry