anybody have a green slimer frag to trade?

krazekajin

I am looking for a green slimer frag. Let me know if you can trade one or not. what are you looking for.

This is completely off topic but I'm a new hobbyist from toledo. I see your a youth pastor, really? which church? I build churches in Toledo for a living!!! Wondering if you'd be willing to give me advise on setting up my 180g reef tank. Thanks, Jason

krazekajin

I am the Youth Pastor at the First Apostolic Church on Sylvania Ave at the corner of Holland-Sylvania.
Email me at KrazeKajin@aol.com and I will give you my number so we can talk. I love setting up tanks and talking about church and SW fish.

M

mbm28

I have green slimer I could trade. What do you have? Here are two pics of the green slimer I have (the smaller one is just a frag I mounted; all told I have 4 different "locations" of green slimer in my tank from one fragging incident or another). email me marshall.montgomery
:jumping: :cheer:

at gmail dot com

krazekajin

I have lots of fairly large leather frags.
Some frags of what I call pompom xenia. This is the blushish xenia.
Kenya tree frags
I have one frag of trumpet coral that has four heads
I have gsp
if none of this will work for you, what are you looing for?

krazekajin

Thank you marshall for responding. As per my email, I really don't have anything exotic to trade. If there is anything else we can work out let me know.
Meanwhile, does anybody have a green slimer frag that they are willing to part with?

rwp1202

Originally Posted by KrazeKajin
I am looking for a green slimer frag. Let me know if you can trade one or not. what are you looking for.
It looks like you are in the Toledo area. Make a road trip to the All Ohio Frag Swap this Sunday! For details click Here
You can prearrange trades at Fragswapper.com
I can assure you that this event is well worth the trip. You can also check out a couple of great lfs in the area at the same time.