Anybody Have An Auto-top Off System?

kainex

I like mine, I think its dummy proof. I have My flot valve tee'd into my ro/di so when my ro tank is not filling my tank is being topped off as needed.
all that is needed is a 12.00 valve and some 1/4" tubeing
this will only work if you can run the tubing from your tank to your ro unit. but it is no harder then it would be to run cabel to you tank

I've got a Tunze Osmolator on my 125. It sure makes life much simpler especially when I'm out of town for a few days. It is not the cheapest system, but the optical sensor with the back up overfull sensor is one of the most reliable methods on the market.
A lot of folks use various forms of DIY top offs, but I felt that for the amount of time I would spend building one that I was comfortable with I could have earned a lot more money than I spent on the Tunze.
Chris

murph145

i have a JBJ auto top off on my tank pretty much full proof its just a simple float system that when gets low actuates a powerhead pump in a resevouir to pump fresh RO water back into the tank

miaheatlvr

Thanx people,, will look into all of them,,but not DIY, because i dont have faith in y building skills..