Anybody have experience with the Megaflow sump filters?

stbknox

Im looking at purchasing a Megaflow sump filter model # 1, it looks like it was made for my allglass corner 54g. If you have any feedback on these please let me know. If you have any ideas on what might work better please let me know, it needs to be able to fit in the cabinet below and the Megaflow model # 1 will. Thanks

110innc

i have mega flow sump#3. Its works great for my 110 and other than a stupid stand not allowing my protein skimmer to fit ive had no problems

volcom69

Yea i use the sump and i have no problems i just took the bioballs out moved all the equipment out of the display tank and into the sump.

screamn79

What are you using for the overflow unit? Going to order the model 4 for my 125. but can't decide on what to use for the overflow unit. Found it for 275 in a local shop is that a bad price. Any help would be great. Don't feel bad I have to rebuild my stand to make it fit

tobbyjackson

I have a number 4 on my 125. I have my skimmer and heater in it. My ia a RR Alll Glass with 2 overflows. Iuse the top tray to run carbon once a month. I have not had any issues with it at all. I don't have any issues with nitrates from the bioballs either, but I do rinse them every cou0le of monthes. My reef has been going for 2 years.