Anybody Have These Blue Zoos?

nas19320

I almost grabbed a frag of similar ones, but I passed. I'm on the hunt for blue zoo's though. Are those yours?

nm reef

Very nice find!!!! Anytime I locate a different color morph I try to snatch 'em up....found some cream colored with pinkish centers last week.:happyfish

blitz99

tony, where is your LFS.. i go to one on 15 and ryan and one on gratiot and 10... NEITHER have good colored zoos.. i paid 29 this weekend for some orange skirts that are ok but nowhere near NICE.

dragonboy

Man I'm looking for zoo's like those and the most colorful ones I can find but I can't seem to find some good deals on them I just need small frags with only 3 or 4 polyps. These things produce pretty fast I just can't see why they don't sell them any cheaper.

C

capschamp

excellent find! i've found them in chicago for 100 bucks for the same size rock. what a buy!:jumping:

Well there mr. detroit . . . . I think we need to discuss some frag trading!
You still got my email?
Did you see the "malice at the palace"?

tony detroit

I certainly did see that malady Mistuh Bond, that was pretty funny. I can't get too generous with the frags, I have a few people in line as is, but if you'd like you can come over and I'll chisel off a piece for you. I still have some neon, neon, NEON green sinularia waiting for ya as well.
packtony@hotmail.com
I should be back in town by Friday.

golfish

Tony,
Those are some sweet looking zoo's
There's a guy here local (So Cal --) that has a bunch of diff blues for sale..I think he even has some with reds skirts..