anybody in miami area selling fish/coral

na827

I have a cuban Hog and a Maroon clown i am willing to part with. I also have some decoration corals for sale.:yes:

donpachino

my tank is 55g so i think that the hog fish won't do well and how much for the clown give me info on him (size,how long you have had him,)and info on those corals.

na827

Sorry for the late reply, been a little busy. Here is one of the clowns i am willing to sell.

na827

O, the fist clown i have had for 5 to 6 years its around 3 inches long and i would take $10. The maroon i have had for 1 year and he's around the same size want $15 for him. I will be taking some pictures of the corals i have and will post soon. Thanks

donpachino

i like the frist clown but you said that you had him for five years now that means he will die soon right? plus what area are you in.

donpachino

wow i live right by you i live by the lake by joella c good and army base. i like the clown but fear he is to old or maybe you cut the price down plus if you got something else would like to know. thanks for your time

lar

"Not sure, how long do they live"?
I've read research that documented Clowns living 18 years in an Aquarium.
Now that's commitment:cheer:

na827

What kind of a tank do you have? Do you have corals or is it a fish only tank? What fish do you have?:D

donpachino

my tank is a 55g with 25lb of live rock and i got 2 blue green reef chromis(don't want to trade those)i all got are some power filters also got a 27 hex tank but thats worth more then the two clowns it's almost new used it for about 2week with the two chromis and the live rock but got a 55g for b day let me know if you got anything else :)