anybody know where to buy a pulsing xenia

coraljunky

Originally Posted by beenbag497
are they difficult to keep???

IMO, not at all. It grows incredibly FAST!!!

coraljunky

I'm sure you can find someone local who is on here

Post a thread "Want to buy xenia in Bama" in the tading and selling category

bmeeder

I live in PC florida which is close to Alabama and my stuff is almost to the point where its growing out of control...you would definately be welcome to it.

bmeeder

The offer is always on the table...so if you ever head this way for summer or spring break you are welcome to a couple stalks.

bmeeder

Coo...give me a couple of weeks. I'm trying to cover a large rock in my tank and its almost complete. Once its covered and goes onto adjacent rocks the fraggin with start.

turbohaulic

I have some I would be glad to get ride of (to bad everyone is across the country).
It grows really fast, I bought it in Nov. and have had to frag it twice cause it grows so fast. I would recommend putting it on a rock that is either high on your formation to keep it from spreading to fast, or on a rock that is not touching other rocks.
Just my two cents. They are fun to watch though.

flricordia

I would be willing to send some if you pay shipping. I am in Pensacola FL so we could do 2-3 day. No guarantee as it is difficult to ship but I want to give a shipping method for xenia a try out. PM me. I have a small frag to offer. It wouldn't be till next Monday when I can ship as I want to try out a couple ph stabilizers for it first.