anybody like sponges?

lopeyc

there's a beautiful blue one at the lfs. anybody have strong feelings about them in reef tanks either way?
thx.

R

royalshrimp

is it a tree sponge or what???? post pics when you get it... and make sure you do not expose it to air for any amount of time:yes:

saltfin

I have an Orange sponge attached to a small rock. the sponge is about the size of a quarter now.. I have it's rock in the sand. If I put hardly any flow on it I think the sand will turn into a storm. Maybe I should take it out and set up on rocks????? At least for now??:notsure:

saltfin

This is my poor guy- It's about 2 years old -Didn't used to have any light and was in a fish only tank. I've upgraded everything since - lights, water flow, water chemistry you name it. I hope to get it into better health.:joy:

enomadra

Here's one that is growing like wild fire in my tank. I am not sure what kind it is? I took this pic at the begining of the month and it has grown at least an inch in size already.

kelkoolaid

this was mine a month ago, then I had him in to uch light and not enough flow, and he got covered in algae. tryin to make a come back tho.

E

eaglefan

This is the orange tree sponge that I bought from SWF.com. I love it