Anybody need caulurpa?

team2jndd

I have a bunch of caulurpa left that I need to get rid of. I will give away tubberware containers filled for 10 dollars shipped priority mail. The shipping alone is between 5 and 6 so you wont find a better price. My email is screamin_reefers@yahoo.com

team2jndd

It feeds off of nutrients in the water and purifies your water in the process. You can add it to your display tank but it grows fast so is better off in a sump. It is basically a saltwater plant that isnt meant for looks but another form of filtration.

whyamisofl

how much do you have left? what size tupperware containers?? (I have seen some pretty small containers, LOL)

team2jndd

They are sandwich size containers. (about 5 inches wide 3 inches deep) I have alot left. Need to get rid of it.

team2jndd

I wont have any in two weeks sorry. You can buy some now and keep it in a small tank with a light for a few weeks with no problem. Lol the guy in my avatar is dead sexy.

1bigboy69

Are you saying I'm not getting none for 2 weeks?
Just need to know.
Or are you talking about the guy that posted above me?

cgrant

I would like to buy some but need to know what type of lighting it needs?
I would like to put it in my sump.

team2jndd

Big boy i was talking to the guy above you you will get yours soon. It doesnt need strong lighting to grow. I have used vhos halides and power compacts. The amount of light only changes how fast it grows. 12 hrs of vhos or compacts will be more than enough.

jimnlee

Hi, How much do you have left? I'm looking for a large quantity. Please let me know and if you have a lot, how much you would like for all of it. Thanks.

kolody117

if anyone cares, you can put that stuff in your tank, REEF FISH LOVE TO EAT IT, my yellow and hippo tangs and my lawnmower blenny eat it all day long.