Anybody need some snails?

rgaskins

I have alot of extra snails if anyone wants any...They are ILLYIUS NASSARIUS OBSOLETA ALGAE EATING SNAILS....Sorry for the caps, I just copied and pasted...Anyway they are free, if you pay for shipping...Thanks...rgaskins@sc.rr.com :hilarious

ssweet1

Yes I need a bunch for a new tank I am getting, How much to ship 50 or ? to 32257 Thanks, Carrie

rgaskins

Hi, I have some one who is supposed to get them...If they back out the sails are yours...Thats too bad, as I'm coming to Jacsonville saturday...I could have drove them to you...If anything happens I will let you know...Thanks :joy:

jasonj75

just wanted to know how many of these you have? im in charleston and im in columbia frequently. i could meet you somewhere to take them off your hands.
jason

rgaskins

Thanks for the reply but the snails are all gone now...If anything changes I will let you guys know...Thanks for your replys... :D

ssweet1

Darn too bad you could of taken back some of this Xenia that has gone wild in my aquarium its pretty stuff but I kinda like to see my fish from time to time haha Carrie Ps. Zoolander rocks!!