Anybody play paintball??

team2jndd

I know this isnt saltwater related but Im selling my tank to buy paintball stuff so I figured it would save time to just ask if anybody played and would like to trade some stuff for corals,equiptment ect. Worth a try lol.

marcus71

I do. I also love saltwater. what do you have to trade, must list or this thread will get deleted. I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin. let me know what ya got.

team2jndd

I have mostly corals that I would be willing to trade. I have a baby moon favia, bubble corals, LOTS OF CAULURPA and some equiptment. What kind of paintball stuff do you have for trade?

teen

need mh lighting, if you dont have it, id be willing to sell if the price is right
i have:
05 hybrid shocker
03 shocker
03 angel speed
68 automag classic
ricochet hoppers/revys
dye reg
few other things that ive won at local tournaments

team2jndd

I do have a metal halide light that im selling for 200+ shipping but I dont want any of those im buying an ion so that I can customize it the way I want.

teen

a shocker is the ions big brother, and this shocker is worth over $500.
what kind of mh?

sharkbait9

got dye proto matrix with a cheater board. just about brand new with lp tank and halo v board for sale. Used it at three tournys. not long enough for me like my timmy better

team2jndd

I would be willing to trade the MH for the proto or the shocker. I would prefer the proto and will even pay to ship the lights. They are practically brand new. They need a new cord but I will buy that before sending.

team2jndd

If you guys arent interested in th MH lights which are dual 175w with dual 110w vho combined for 570W, how much do you want for the guns?

teen

if u could post pics of the lights, that would be great. im gunna try to post pics of the gun in a few minutes

teen

i cant give you the hopper, but youd be getting
03 shocker blue to light blue fade
blue max flow with 68/4500 nitro tank
dye 16"ultralite barrel
14" smartparts all american barrel
dye sticky grips
stock smart parts grips
nerve ramping board
q-lock feed neck

marcus71

I cant top any of these deals. So what teams do you all play for.
I played for Team Stormfront and The old AGD Lions, also played D1 X-Ball.

teen

Originally Posted by Marcus71
I cant top any of these deals. So what teams do you all play for.
I played for Team Stormfront and The old AGD Lions, also played D1 X-Ball.
when did you play d1 x-ball?

team2jndd

If everything works I will trade the lights for it. I dont know if I already said this or not but no bulbs are included.