Anybody play paintball??

unknown

I found the part online and I am willing to pay for it my self.
Is there anyway we could make this trade by the weekend?? I would really apprciate it.
I would be able to Mail the Angel to you as Soon as I get your address.
Here is my address
Vince Newell
9780 Foxway CT
Dexter MI, 48130
(734) 424-9435
LoveTheSea7@hotmail.com
Vince.

unknown

Thx man I really could use this gun.
Were do you live by the way??
I still need your address to ship you the angel.
Vince.

unknown

HELLO??
I haven't heard anything from you since the 12th??
Just wondering were we stand on the trade??
Respond ASAP.
Vince.

only4fudge

Im interested in the Shocker teen, let me know if you still have it on you
I can pay you cash, corals, or a MH as it would seem to be your main interest
oh did I mention, I pay for shipping :D your behalf and mines.
only4fudge@yahoo.com

teen

sorry guys, ive been pretty busy with work and school. im not to interested in trading for the angel, because id raher just have cash. if your still interested, give me a price.
sry again :happyfish

unknown

WTF??? You Said, Quote "sorry, but maybe for my stock body shocker, you are selling a nice gun"
I have turned down 3 offers for this gun cause I really wanted your shocker. Come on we had a deal and then this other kid comes in and you just dump me like it was nothing??
I will trade the angel and $150 cash.
Vince.

only4fudge

Originally Posted by teen
sorry guys, ive been pretty busy with work and school. im not to interested in trading for the angel, because id raher just have cash. if your still interested, give me a price.
sry again :happyfish

Contact me via email and we can talk
Im only interested in your 03 silver to blue fade shocker set up.
Once again I can offer cash, corals and what ever you may have interest in
you can also reach me on aim
only4fudge - aim
only4fudge@yahoo.com

maeistero

seriously people, there is such a thing as email for this crap that is unrelated to the site. you don't see anyone else putting up a couple threads trying to sell their garage sale items. i honestly can't believe i'm bumping your thread just to tell you that saltwaterfish.com is NOT a paintball site. get your heads straight.

unknown

First off,
If you read the oringinal post it talks about a trade SW items for paintball items.
Second if you don't like it DON'T READ IT. NO one asked you to look at this thread.
Vince.

teen

Originally Posted by maeistero
seriously people, there is such a thing as email for this crap that is unrelated to the site. you don't see anyone else putting up a couple threads trying to sell their garage sale items. i honestly can't believe i'm bumping your thread just to tell you that saltwaterfish.com is NOT a paintball site. get your heads straight.

are you kidding me? im not trying to sell garage sale items, wtf
im not trying to sell anything. calm down.
Originally Posted by Unknown

WTF??? You Said, Quote "sorry, but maybe for my stock body shocker, you are selling a nice gun"
I have turned down 3 offers for this gun cause I really wanted your shocker. Come on we had a deal and then this other kid comes in and you just dump me like it was nothing??
I will trade the angel and $150 cash.
Vince.
exactly, i said maybe. you pulled this thread up from over a month ago and made me an offer. ive been thinking about it, and i have my reasons on why id rather shoot a shocker over an angel.

team2jndd

oh and to the guy who got mad about the thread, this wasnt a thread intended to buy and trade paintball stuff. I started the thread because I needed to get rid of saltwater stuff so that I could afford paintball stuff. The link was intended to eliminate the need for cash by just trading salt water merchandise for paintball stuff. I don't mean to be rude but if you have a problem with the paintball topic on this website, why would you enter the thread in the first place. I might as well have just labeled the thread, none of your business.

teen

Originally Posted by team2jndd
Hey teen how much do you want for the dye reg? Do you have any pictures?

i can try and get pics by tonight. its brand new, i used it once because my smart parts reg blew an o-ring. no scratches or wear. just type in dye hyper 2 regulator in google images. and to keep this saltwater related, i would be interested in coral frags rather than money, or a lil cash and a frag

team2jndd

I dont have any corls to frag right now but I have plenty of chaeto and caulurpa that I have to get rid of.